Crystal Drops Moving BEB Bio-Reactors are well designed to promote the rolling water circulation pattern that uniformly distributes plastic biofilm carriers throughout the MBBR and diffused aeration is used for aerobic MBBR tank (Course bubble diffusion).MBBR incorporates
- Small cylindrical shaped polyethylene carrier added in aerated or non-aerated basin to support biofilm growth.
- Biomass grows primarily on protected surface on the inside of the carriers.
- Air agitation or mixers are used to continuously circulate carriers.
- Perforated plates at the outlet of the tanks keeps biofilm carrier inside the tank.
- Treated water to meet local discharge norms.
- Treated water for Housing, Hotels, and Commercial complexes.
- Treated water for Industries and Rural communities.
- High-efficiency cBOD removal and nitrification (even in low temperature environments)
- Retention of slow-growing and temperature-sensitive bacterial populations (i.e., autotrophic nitrifiers and methanol-degrading heterotrophs, respectively)
- Low High Retention Time.
- High Biomass Concentration.
- Low solids loading on liquid-solids separation unit processes.
- Reduced sludge production compared with activated sludge.
- Low Operating and Maintenance cost.
- Minimal Space requirement.
Crsytal Drops MBBR is a single tank unit consisting of
- Bar Screen Chamber
- Synthetic Media
- Diffused Membrane
- Lamella Settler
- Chlorine Contact Tank
Crsytal Drops Sequential batch reactors (SBR) are a type of activated sludge process for the treatment of wastewater. SBR reactors treat wastewater such as sewage or output from anaerobic digesters or mechanical biological treatment facilities in batches.There are five stages in the treatment process:
- Equalization, primary clarification, biological treatment and secondary clarification can be achieved in a single reactor vessel.
- SBR requires small space.
- SBR has controllable react time and quiescent settling.
- Minimal footprint.
- High nutrient removal capabilities.
- The BOD removal efficiency is generally 85 to 90%
- Filamentous growth elimination