Crystal Drops offers high quality Pressure Sand Filters by mixing best quality coarse and fine media in right proportions to produce a filter bed with Pore dimensions to support retaining of both large and small suspended particles. These filters are designed to achieve higher flow rates per hour to produce a filtrate with less than 5 ppm (Parts per Million) for inlet water containing up to 25 ppm suspended solids.
The PSF/ACF by Crystal Drops is an obvious choice for all applications where a conventional sand filter is used.
It is extensively used in
- Water & Waste Water treatment.
- High quality Cation polystyrene resins provide stability and longer life.
- Portable water treatment.
- Filtration of clarified water.
These Filters are available with Mild Steel Rubber lined and Mild Steel Epoxy Painted options and shall be selected based on inlet water characteristics.Advantages
- Higher flow rates with lesser space and cost.
- Low maintenance and operating cost.
- Efficient backwash system.
- Use of raw water for backwash.
Vertical cylindrical vessel made of Carbon steel with dish ends, with external protective coat of red oxide paint and internally with anti-corrosive block bituminous paint, including the frontal pipework, valves, filter media, Pressure gauges.
PSF/ACF are available in variants from 200 to 3000 mm diameters.
Carbon Filters are available for removal of Colour, odour and de-chlorination of water.
Note: Suitable coagulant should be used for effective filtration.